Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sponsor

Ad Banner

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Trending News Greece

Despina Vandi: The quarrel with Demis Nikolaidis and the song "I gave you everything" [video]

Despina Vandi in "Enopios Enopio": The quarrel with Demis Nikolaidis and the song "I gave you everything"

The Despina Vandi was the guest of "face to face" Easter Monday and Nikos Chatzinikolaou.

In an interview that spoke with disarming honesty about everything, she mentioned, among other things, her great success "I gave you everything", revealing that she recorded the song a few minutes after she had a quarrel with her husband Demi Nikolaidis.

"I gave everything to 'I gave it to you', I went into the studio and wrote it while we were arguing on the phone with Demis. I remember it. But that doesn't mean that every time I sing the song I remember this quarrel, "said Despina Vandi.
It is worth noting that in the second part of the interview we saw for the first time Demis Nikolaidis talking about Despina Vandi and their 21 years of marriage.

Watch the video with the excerpt of Despina Vandi's interview and remember the song:
"I gave it all to 'I gave you everything', I went into the studio and wrote it while we were arguing on the phone with Demis. I remember it. But that doesn't mean that every time I sing the song I remember this quarrel ", said the well-known singer.

iefimerida

No comments:

Post a Comment