Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sponsor

Ad Banner

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Trending news Greece

Actor Babis Giotopoulos has died

Babis Giotopoulos

Babis Giotopoulos had many performances on his assets, dozens of serials and movies. From the last time he participated in a TV series, he was on ANT1's "Tamam".

Spyros Bibilas made known the unpleasant news of his death, writing: "Unfortunately, I was informed that two veteran colleagues from our older members of Tasei passed away yesterday and today. Our favorite Babis Giotopoulos for many years an executive of our National Theater and Christos Anastasopoulos who had started in the packs. Let the soil that will cover them be light. We will prepare tributes for our good colleagues. "


The career of the actor Babis Giotopoulos
Babis Giotopoulos was born in Athens on March 19, 1931. His childhood was very difficult as he and his family passed Occupation. He grew up in Larissa, while his father died at the age of 38.


Among other things, he has appeared in popular series such as "Minority of the Dawn", "The Wicker Hats", "Juggerman", "You Are My Match", "Singles", "Grandparents in Action", "The Two Sin" and others . He had acted in films such as: "Another I", "One song is not enough", "I'm tired of killing your loved ones", "The king", "Crying came out of Paradise" and "Three seasons".

Babis Giotopoulos in theater and cinema
In the cinema, Babis Giotopoulos had appeared in several Greek films, such as the parody "Crying came out of paradise", as well as the films "I'm tired of killing your loved ones" and "Haritona's choir". The actor also made a passage from the latest mystery film "Another I".

On TV, we watched him in selected productions, since he himself worked for 25 consecutive years at the National Theater, from where he graduated and retired. In the 70's and 80's he had played in many theatrical performances, including: "Chekhov's neighborhood", "The idiot's gallery", "Servant of two masters", "Von Dimitrakis" and "Harvey". His last appearance on stage was in the play "My Convict" by Eleni Randou at the Diana Theater, in the 2011-2014 season.

iefimerida

"The Last Dance": Jordan talks about the Bulls' cocaine party

jordan2-last-dance

Even such an incident, Michael Jordan treated it calmly, as he revealed in "The Last Dance" - See his description 
The documentary about Michael Jordan and the Bulls and the 1997-98 back-to-back was released and from the first two episodes it left a tremendous impression.

And how can he not do that, when he enters the "inside" of the team that moderated in the 90's, having in its potential the "GOAT"?

The 57-year-old current owner of the Hornets has made one - of the many that will follow - a revelation in "The Last Dance" from his rookie season (1984-85).

And this was about the cocaine party and the women who had organized his teammates in the preparation of the team.

Initially, his laughter at the journalist's question is unstoppable and states the truth of the act. And then MJ says,

"The kids did things I didn't see. At preseason we were in a hotel and I was trying to find my teammates. I started knocking on doors. Behind one I heard someone say "sss, someone is out". He shouted "who is it?" and I said "MJ" and then he said "he's just a rookie, don't worry about him". He opened the door, I walked in and the whole team was in. These were things I had never seen before in my life as a young child. Lines, women ... The first thing I said was "I'm leaving". All I could think about was that if someone came here, I was as guilty as they were in this room..

protothema.

No comments:

Post a Comment